News and Events
- NGUYEN, Giang - DLUGOLINSKÝ, Štefan - BOBÁK, Martin - TRAN, Viet - LÓPEZ GARCÍA, Alvaro - HEREDIA, Ignacio - MALÍK, Peter - HLUCHÝ, Ladislav. Machine Learning and Deep Learning frameworks and libraries for large-scale data mining: a survey. Artificial Intelligence Review, Springer Nature, 2019, Volume 52, Issue 1, pp. 77-124, ISSN 0269-2821, DOI 10.1007/s10462-018-09679-z. (5.095 – IF2018), (2019 - Current Contents), Science Citation Index (SCI). Open Access. CC BY 4.0. Online Access: ShareIt.
- NGUYEN, Giang - NGUYEN, Minh - TRAN, Dang - HLUCHÝ, Ladislav. A heuristics approach to mine behavioural data logs in mobile malware detection system. Data & Knowledge Engineering, Elsevier, 2018, Volume 115, pp. 129-151, (1.467 - IF2017). (2018 - Current Contents), ISSN 0169-023X, DOI 10.1016/j.datak.2018.03.002. Preprint.
- DLUGOLINSKÝ Štefan - NGUYEN, Giang - ŠELENG, Martin - HLUCHÝ, Ladislav: Decision influence and proactive sale support in a chain of convenience stores. IEEE 21st International Conference on Intelligent Engineering Systems INES 2017, pp. 277-284, ISBN 978-1-4799-7677-5, ISSN 1562-5850, DOI 10.1109/INES.2017.8118570.
- COMPUTING: H2020 PROJECTS RELATED TO CLOUD AND BIG DATA LAUNCHED
- KVASSAY, Marcel - KRAMMER, Peter - HLUCHÝ, Ladislav - SCHNEIDER, Bernhard. Causal Analysis of an Agent-Based Model of Human Behaviour. Complexity, Hindawi, January 2017, Article ID 8381954, (4.621 - IF2016 Q1 ADMA). Open Access.
- M. Šeleng had a talk at CENTERIS conference about recommendation system in the domain of collaboration between SMEs and LEs Improving Inter-Enterprise Collaboration with Recommendation Tool based on Lightweight Semantics in Emails
- M. Kvassay had a talk for Radio Regina about using computer games to practice different skills, e.g. in the field of security
- Peter Krammer at Extrapolacie - Workshop Čav sav! - Detection of potentially dangerous activities from logs of mobile devices using machine learning techniques (Oct 2017 Bratislava)
- IISAS's vice-director Assoc. Prof. Ladislav Hluchý co-organized RDA meeting with researchers in Slovakia (May 2017 Bratislava)
- Martin Šeleng had given a speech on 10th-11th of May 2017 at TechSummit conference 2017
- November 20-21, 2014
WIKT 2014 - 9th Workshop on Intelligent and Knowledge oriented Technologies
- May 30 2013
Paper On Community Detection in Real-World Networks accepted for KDD 2013. Search for paper number 765.
- May 16 2013
Second place on MSM 2013 IE Challenge for our team. We lost the first place by 1%. Read more ...
- April 22, 2013
Our solution Annotowatch was selected as one of 6 best method in MSM 2013 Challenge focused on Named Entity Recognition in Microposts
- June 13, 2012
New website of IKT Group was launched based on PmWiki. Old web is accessible here.
- April 16-20, 2012
Our group at WWW2012: Paper in main track and organizing the Email2012 workshop.
- April 6, 2011
Email Social Network Search prototype was created and tested on part of Enron email corpus
- November 11-12, 2010
WIKT 2010 - 5th Workshop on Intelligent and Knowledge oriented Technologies
- March 12, 2010
IKT Ontea - information extraction tool. We have released new Ontea distribution, which now include graphical user interface and supports email processing
- April 14, 2008
Ontea - Pattern based Semantic Annotation Platform. We have released first distribution of Ontea semantic annotation approach
- October 24-26, 2007
Commius: ISU via Email - Workshop on Enterprise Interoperability Cluster: Advancing European Research in Enterprise Interoperability II at eChallenges 2007 conference
- October 24-26, 2007
eChallenges 2007 - Presentation of email based interoperability: ACoMA tool and Commius project on eChallenges 2007 conference
- November 28-29, 2006
WIKT 2006 - 1st Workshop on Intelligent and Knowledge oriented Technologies
- August 28-29, 2006
AgentOWL demonstration at ECAI 2006 Conference
Group & Page